What does the legal agreement entail?

We try to keep this as simple as possible but we all know that as soon as music became the music business, the lawyers had to get involved. Ours are pretty cool though, so we hope it comes through as pretty straightforward.

In a nutshell, artists record their performance and upload the recording to our service. Artists retain all ownership of this new "Master" recording and grant us a distribution right. In exchange, we'll sell the recording on their behalf at a price that the artist sets. We pay artists a 70% share, with the remaining 30% taking care of all of the other participants in the value chain.

Feedback and Knowledge Base